A 30% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 70% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction.
You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work in accordance with any agreed specification.
Our website development phase is flexible and allows certain variations to the original specification. However any major deviation from the specification will be charged.
Any time frames or estimates that we give are contingent upon your full co-operation and complete and final content in photography for the work pages. During development there is a certain amount of feedback required in order to progress to subsequent phases.
On completion of the work you will be notified and have the opportunity to review it. You must notify us in writing of any unsatisfactory points within 7 days of such notification.
Upon completion of the review period, we will invoice you for the 70% balance of the project.
Once you have paid us in full for our work we grant to you a license to use the website and its related software and contents for the life of the website.
You are responsible for complying with all relevant laws relating to e-commerce, and to the full extent permitted by law will hold harmless, protect, and defend and indemnify Webilicious ® and its subcontractors from any claim, penalty, tax, tariff loss or damage arising from your or your clients’ use of Internet
The Developer and any third party associates shall use information provided by the Client in relation to this agreement in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.