You may need to provide Amity Technologies Your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the Amity Technologies, for instance, creating a User ID, provide information in Your account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with Amity Technologies’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on the Website.
Amity Technologies collects only such Personal Information that Amity Technologies believes to be relevant and is required to understand You or Your interests. Amity Technologies collects Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to provide You with a customized Website experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Amity Technologies, keep You informed about latest content available on the Website, special offers, and other products and services of Amity Technologies, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with Amity Technologies or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by Amity Technologies to understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of Amity Technologies and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these information will never include any of Your Personal Informations. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
When You use the Website, Amity Technologies ‘s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Amity Technologies.
Whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to You. If You haven’t changed Your computer’s settings, most likely Your browser already accepts cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact Your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that You leave them turned on.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about Your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
Amity Technologies also uses the log file like other website servers which is the standard measures. They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Amity Technologies DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
Personal Information provided by You is used only:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
- to provide You with information about Amity Technologies’s products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Amity Technologies;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to Amity Technologies’s terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that Amity Technologies believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website and Amity Technologies’s other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
- to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to protect the integrity of the Website; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if You upload any content on the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same may be available to the other users of the Website. Amity Technologies will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such Personal Information to any third parties.
Amity Technologies may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will never contain Personal Information. Amity Technologies does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Amity Technologies is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Amity Technologies will do so.
Amity Technologies implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks.